Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Latest Dr. Report

Hey,
Just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers! God is good! At my weekly dr. appt. on Monday my blood pressure was normal and Baby Laney was doing well. She is still measuring 5 days small but they didn't seemed concerned, the computer guessed her weight to be 5 lbs 6oz. I'm already dialated to a one! Whoohoo! We are on our way. Just a few more weeks, I keep telling myself that bc I'm actually so ready right now. I hate the end of pregnancy, although I should be feeling super spunky since this one isn't gianormous!ha!=) I've taken myself off of semi bedrest...( my doc was outta town and the sub doc didn't want to make any changes to what he had told me) and am trying to be an actual help to my family, not just a sit on the couch slacker.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! I am so glad to hear Laney and mommy are doing better!! Can't wait to see her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Can't wait for sweet Laney's arrival! Glad you did so well at your appt.!

    ReplyDelete