Monday, April 9, 2007

The End's in sight!

 
Many of you know about my scares lately with Baby Laney. My blood pressure is up and my amniotic fluid was down. Not good. So I have been put on semi bedrest. Semi because any of you who have a one year old know that you cannot be on full bedrest with them running around! Anyway, as of my doctor's appt. today, Laney and I are doing fine. My amniotic fluid is back up but my bp is also up and I get to "take it easy" from here on out. I guess I should live it up as Eric waits on me hand and foot! ha ha! The good news is that there is an end in sight...I'm scheduled to be induced on Friday May 4th! Just a few more weeks! Thanks for all your prayers and support as we try to make it to that point!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I am praying and I have been thinking of you, please let me know what we can do! We love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing? I have been thinking about you! Hope all is well and that your mom is able to help you out! When she leaves, if you need help, I would love to come hang out and let William play with Zach or to just let you sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle...I had no idea! So sorry! We'll pray that you can hang in there 'til the 4th!! So close....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, take advantage of getting to rest, especially your head since I'm sure it's racing through possibilities all the time. I hadn't heard about the scare, but I'm sure your doctor is keeping a close eye on you. Only a couple more weeks though.

    ReplyDelete