Monday, January 22, 2007

the "S" wouldn't work!

Just this morning, I was supposed to be having my Quiet Time with the Lord while Zach was napping. However, I made a quick detour to read my email and ended up messing around on the computer. I kept thinking, I'll do this one more thing and then go have my Quiet Time. But as I went to type, yet another email, my "s" key wouldn't work. I was typing and everytime I hit "s" it wouldn't type. So, this sentence would've ended up looking like this..." o, thi entence would've ended up looking like thi "Ok, that has NEVER happened to me before! All other keys worked fine. I hit the caps button but that changed nothing. So, instead of trying to continue an email with no "s" I decided to shut down and have my Quiet Time. As I wondered what the hec was wrong with my computer, a thought hit, did God keep the "S" from working so I would come spend some time with him? Its funny, I had a wonderful time with him, and I tried the computer afterwards and everything is working just fine! Don't you just love our God?! He'll do what it takes to show you that he loves you and wants to spend some time with you! Even keep the "S" from working!

3 comments:

  1. Do you ever feel that God has you hemed in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definetly think that it was a God thing and it would have been funny to read an email without any "s"'s i guess God's taking you seriously on saying you wanted to have a quiet time everyday.
    -julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome story. Those are the best kind of things- those little things that can only be God things. I absolutely believe it happened for a reason. Doesn't God have a great sense of humor?

    ReplyDelete