Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Its a GIRL!

We had our 20th week doctor's appointment back on Januray 2nd. Dr. Cox says it most definately looks like a GIRL! We are very excited! She is still due May 19th and everything looks good! My next appt. is on January 30th. I'm starting to show now. Not looking forward to those maternity clothes! UGH! But can't wait to see our little girl! We are thinking on names but don't have anything certain yet. I couldn't resist buying a few little pink outfits though! So many cute things for girls!

2 comments:

  1. I am so so beyond excited for you and Eric. I can't wait to see this beautiful baby girl! I hope you continue to feel well and I will be praying for you and for the baby to be healthy. Zach is going to be a great big brother! Keep me posted!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noelle told me she is so happy that it is a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete