Saturday, April 3, 2010

A little of me....

So ,most of you guys who read this are also moms. I rarely see your face on your blogs, as you rarely see mine. Ever since we brought these darling children into the world we just follow them around taking pictures and its a very acurate description of who comes first in our lives. There are very few pics of me on this blog, esp in the last year. So just for fun, here are three pics that my friend Kathy captured of me today. I dare the rest of you to post a picture of yourself this week!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the one of you and Hallie making the same face! Your kiddos are as precious as their momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that comment from Kathy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH Ha Ha! I Love pic number 2!!!! Cutie patooties!

    ReplyDelete