Tuesday, May 19, 2009

That Big Ole Belly!

Well, seeing as this is probably my last pregnancy I wanted to take some of those cheesey photos. So my friend Sarah came over to do a photo shoot. It was a lot of fun playing around with it and here are some of my favorite shots. God has been very good. So far I've had a week of low blood pressure and the doctor has let me add a few activities back into my life. My Mom has been here two and half weeks, helping out. She is scheduled to leave May 28th, having stayed a total of 4 weeks. Isn't she great! I know its been a sacrifice for her and my dad and we are so grateful for the help! I go back to the dr on thursday. Am hoping to get another look at Hallie and see how big she is getting! Thanks all my sweet friends who have kept us in your prayers. So far so good!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures -- What a great idea! (But are the blocks positioned correctly? I keep looking as closely as I can, and it looks like the blocks spell "Halile." You may want to retake before baby comes, unless my eyes deceive me!) So glad you BP is lowering and you can return to a bit of life. I know that helps make the other resting times more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pics...almost makes me want another one!! Almost but not quite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the block pictures too (and I think amanda is right! oops!) I love you so much and absolutely can not wait to meet Hallie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls! Thanks for your comments. Actually its spelled correctly Hallie, but we did it altering upper and lowercase SO it looks like the lowercase L is an upper case I. annoying! We did it that way to make the colors come out the way we wanted not realizing how unclear it looked. lol! oh well!

    ReplyDelete