Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Little Sickies!

Our family has been down with the flu all week. My poor babies have been pitiful but today things are looking up a bit. Lane was perky enough to play with some toys and Zach wanted to lay beside her and play phone. Truthfully we have watched more tv this week than I care to confess. As I type, McGEE and ME, Zach new favorite movies is on...I think we've seen it about 12 million times this week. Eric and I could quote every line. Thanks everyone who has been praying for us. The Lord is faithful!


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad things are looking up today for the kids - I'm still prayin for them and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year has been BAD for sickness! I think they should think about closing some schools because so many kids are getting sick.
    How are you, by the way?

    ReplyDelete